I've got to admit that depression had found it way to me in the past few days that we've been dealing with in ( Yarmouk Camp- Damascus to Gaza- Palestine).
Usually I find my way out of this mood by getting busy with something so I decided to concentrate on the bright side I thought for a while and I've found that some really good stuff had happened so I made this (positive check list J )
- Fedi's Graduation
- We got our washing machine.
- My little student is doing great job with English you should hear him introducing himself( my name ith Falouq)= Farouq.
- I'm getting a raise.
- All my family and friends are fine.
- Rainy days were so helpful and peaceful
- Voluntary work was ON during October.
- re-organize my office = better mood